April 25, 2014
Henry Barnard School
Rhode Island College
What is an UnConference? Check out the video below!
What Is FeinsteinCampRI?
FeinsteinCampRI is a Free Professional Development Unconference for Educators by Educators
- An interest-driven, purely organic, professional development opportunity that encourages true professional dialogue;
- A gathering of motivated and intelligent educators from a range of content areas and grade levels;
- A series of sessions that may explore a technology tool, a discussion of best practices, or a collaborative presentation focused on current issues;
- An opportunity to engage in peer-to-peer sharing, and to make professional connection.
It’s a Conference, BUT… FeinsteinCampRI is Different… It’s more!
- Everyone has the opportunity to share professional knowledge
- Together we shape the content and outcomes of the conference
- You can show off a project, a technique, a tool, or a neat trick
- You can lead a discussion on a current issue
- Research by Rhode Island College faculty will also be highlighted throughout the sessions
What Questions Might Be Explored?
- What role does technology play in schools today? Tomorrow?
- How are we preparing students for work and citizenship in the modern world?
- What exactly should we be teaching students and when?
- What are you curious about?
What is the Cost?
FeinsteinCampRI is F-R-E-E.
Our generous sponsors provide breakfast, snacks, and lunch.
What Should I Bring?
Your friends and colleagues
Your favorite wireless device will allow you to view running comments on Twitter, take notes, review apps, and view websites discussed throughout the day.
Do you have questions not answered on the blog? Contact us here: